youtube-to - Download YouTube video as a movie / MP3 - OSS Daily

Daily Open Source News for IT Engineer and Designer

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 19, 2017

youtube-to - Download YouTube video as a movie / MP3

Even if you like music and videos you like on YouTube you can delete it at any time by the user's will. I was disappointed by sudden deletion just because I thought that I could listen as a viewer at any time.

I would like to use it on youtube-to. It is software that make YouTube video a video or music file.

How to use youtube-to

You can install youtube-to with the npm command.
$ npm install -g youtube-to

It can be used from both command and programming, but for commands, it is entered as follows.
$ youto "YouTube Link" "your.mp3"

For movies, you can save them as flv or ogg. You can use it when you want to keep it at hand only for videos that you do not know when it will be lost. Also, it seems to be good for backing up when I lost my video.

youtube-to is open source software (MIT License) made by node / JavaScript.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad